Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Admitting defeat.

I suppose at this point it's safe to consider this sketch-a-day thing a horrible failure. There were a few other sketches I did here and there, but was waiting until I had a lot more ready to upload them. I may or may not bother scanning them in and putting them up because it the moment, it doesn't seem like there's much of a point. I also might toss in other stuff here--things I'm working on, random crap, whatever. Stay tuned! Or don't. I wouldn't blame you either way.

Although, I would like to thank everyone who has shown up here over the past year and taking an interest in what I was doing. I'd also like to apologize for every time you stopped by and found nothing new. What can I say? I suck.

I guess I'll leave you with this. It's a book I'm working on with Rich Woodall and Paul Little. Enjoy!

No comments: